Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bill Nye vs. Ken Ham: Looking Back

You may ask, "Where has Judges been all week?" or "Gee, I haven't seen a blog from him in a while..." Well, I'm still here. I'm still posting articles on my G+ community, Biblical Creation Apologetics, after which this blog is named.

But anyhoo, I'm not going to point out flaws in either of the two debaters' arguments, but I am going to say how I felt about the debate itself. I saw the debate (I mean, who hasn't?), and I was amazed. I loved how Ken Ham pointed out the difference between operational and historical science and the evidences he pointed out. It was really cool. I even got to watch it live (I was at my cousin's house sitting at the computer, sipping my cola).

I am definitely going to order the DVD. Did I mention that during the Q&A time, my question was answered? Yes, it really was! At around 2:06:00 Mr. Foreman read my question aloud to Mr. Nye: "Bill Nye, not counting radiometric dating, what evidence is there proving that the earth is old?" (or something like that). I'm so happy to know that my question was answered!

This'll be my only blog for the week, as I have a bunch of portfolio projects to work on. Also, although my interview with Young "Kid" Apologist was not recorded/available to watch on Hangouts on Air, the transcript is being developed, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment