Friday, January 24, 2014

My Thoughts on the Bill Nye-Ken Ham Debate

I as a biblical creationist believe that Ken Ham's position is most valid. End of story. Tune in next Monday for my next blog!

Okay, just kidding. I believe that Ken Ham has it easy. He has a degree in science, real operational science, whereas Nye studied engineering. What does engineering have to do with evolution? All Nye did was criticize creationists for indoctrinating children and calling it "child abuse". Says the guy who supports a theory that says that everyone, including those precious children he was talking about, are useless, that they don't have a purpose here, and that life is basically worthless. Yeah, you keep doing that, Bill. Meanwhile, Ham would be gathering whatever his scientists and journalists gathered to utterly destroy Nye. I kinda feel bad for Nye, now that I think about it.

But anyhoo, I'm rooting (and praying) for you all the way, Ken Ham. I'll be sure to watch the live stream, and hopefully I'll be able to get the "uncensored" DVD.  More information here: http://debatelive.org/

Okay, I'm serious this time when I tell you to tune in next Monday for my next blog. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment